The use of color in interior decor is one of the most important topics for bringing personality and character to any room. Even simply adding a pop of color can change an interior space dramatically!
Here you will find the color trend for fall/winter 2018 to help you get inspired with our color design board. Next to each color inspiration, you will find decorating tips on how to make the most of each color and how to include it in your space.
Painting the walls yellow or using this as an accent color can potentially create a warm and welcoming ambiance that makes you and your guests feel comfortable.
Ceylon Yellow is an excellent choice for kitchens, dining rooms and bathrooms. In halls and small spaces, this color can bring an expansive and welcoming sensation.
“Y-Geometric Pillow Case” Get the look. Shop Here!
2VALIANT POPPY RED
The color red is an intense color that is packed with emotion, radiating passion and intense love. Red is a vibrant, powerful and fabulous color for the dining room. Use red as bold accents to make an assertive statement of style.
“3d Flower Cushion Cover Collection” Get the look. Shop Here!
Red can feel contemporary, traditional, rustic or timeless, depending on the shade and context. A touch of red can warm up a cool room or add some drama to the space.
You can never go wrong with blue. Blue creates a feeling of freshness and lightness, that’s why it’s one of the favorites color to use in interior design. You can use this color in everything, from walls to a sofa or an armchair.
Gold is absolutely the best color to combine the “Nebulas Blue“! This combination is perfect to get a ultra contemporary and elegant style.
“Shiny Blue Velvet Cushion Cover” Get the look. Shop Here!
Blue Velvet Fabric is so IN this season. This fabric is delicate and soft, perfect for contrasting spaces with rustic and modern surfaces such as concrete or exposed bricks. Use the Velvet in your accent pillows or in a specific armchair or sofa.
“Moon Flatware in Blue” Get the look. Shop Here!
Blue is beautiful in every single scenario. A fun idea is to incorporate it in your tableware decor! Why not change your routine?!
The color green has healing powers and is understood to be the most restful and relaxing color for the human eye. It is a natural choice in interior design as an ideal background or backdrop because we as humans, are so used to seeing it everywhere.
“Geometric Green Embroidered Pillow Case” Get the look. Shop Here!
- Use different patterns and solids to mix and match and create focal points through your pillows.
- Paint an accent wall to give some freshness into the space.
- This color is perfect to combine with golden accessories in matte finish to get an chic style.
- “Martini green” is everything combined with natural wood. Try to insert some furniture with this combination.
Orange is a contemporary, fun and warm color but it can be tricky to decorate with. The color works beautifully with earth tones and neutrals such as taupes, beiges and greys. It’s so vibrant and eye-catching, perfect to use as an accent color.
Start with some throw pillows and a blanket, a bench or an armchair, flatwares or any accessories at your home. Decorating with orange by adding small elements isn’t expensive and is the best way to incorporate it into your living room, your bedroom or your dining room without saturating the space.
- Perfect to combine with earth tone.
- Be careful with this color because it’s very strong. This color is perfect to use it in a specific element of your decor.
“Rainbow Spoons” Get the look. Shop Here!
If you are a creative person or if you love uncommon accessories you can use this color for a special diner party.
Pink refuses to go away. It’s important to pair it with the right colors to achieve the character you desire. White is always a great color to pair with pink because it neutralizes the ambience in the room.
- Use it as an accent wall color or as a neutral.
- Accessorizing is a big part of the decor, especially when it comes to Mellow Rose.
- For a bold and regal ambience, opt for navy blue, black, or gray. These color are perfect to combine with pink because it will act as a base and make the pink pop.
- Use rose gold or gold as a metallic accent. Both are perfect to combine with the “Mellow Rose”
“Moderni Shape Chandelier” Get the look. Shop Here!
This sculptural and dramatic lamp with smokey gray lamp shades is perfect to complement a pink environment.
- Pink and gray are the perfect combination to get a contemporary and chic style!
“Geometric Flower Vase” Get the look. Shop Here!